Thursday 7 June 2012

Sunday 3rd June

Let’s keep this party going

Bank holiday Sundays are made for going out for. I think it’s mainly because it’s the few times a year when Sunday isn’t a school night and it feels a little naughty to go out. I swear usually I don’t go out this much but as with the majority of people in the country, it was the jubilee weekend, it would have been rude not to.

I wore a gorgeous (well I think it is anyway) black tailored playsuit. That you can see in the photo but is backless, which I love about it.  I teamed it with a chunky black and gold belt I also picked up from a charity shop and black heels.

One thing I’ve found since starting this is that belts are a good find in charity shops, vintage fairs and fetes. I’ve picked up half a dozen all for £1 each and they are perfect to have to accessorize an outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment