Wednesday 9 May 2012


Month 3 – day 9

Still sticking by the rules

I’m going to be truthful; I am starting to struggle with my challenge. Not that I am not still enjoying it because I really am and I’m still surprised by the clothes I’ve purchased from charity shops but because putting together outfits is taking longer than expected and choices are limited.

That said, I am not a girl to give in to a challenge so I am still going each and every day in my charity shop clothes that I am teaming with clothes I already own. This is becoming quite interesting too because (and I like to think a lot of women are like me) I have a tendency to keep clothes even if I’m not convinced I’ll wear them again. WELL, now I am. I am pulling out gems from every part of my wardrobe to team with my charity clothes and keep my outfits fresh, attractive and hopefully on trend too.

It’s not just me though; several of my colleagues are getting into the challenge too and often wear their own charity shop clothes to work.

Here are our latest outfits:

No comments:

Post a Comment