Wednesday 2 May 2012


Wednesday 2nd May - Month THREE, day 2

It’s been too long!!


I feel terrible when I came on before to post a new blog to realise it’s been a week since my last post. Apologies all round. The thing is, I have just been so busy in work and not feeling too camera ready that I haven’t been wanting to show people what I'm wearing. That said, I have not strayed for the challenge and have been mixing and matching my charity shop items every day.

I'll post the pictures from what I've been wearing to show you all. These have included two of my FAVOURITE items I bought in the Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation shop. One being a sheer purple dress with black detailing that I wore to an event last week and the other being a beaded jumpsuit I wore to my fundraising event on Saturday.


Both outfits received lots of compliments and like a proud parent; I happily and loudly proclaimed where I got them from and just how much.... or rather how little I paid for them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment