Wednesday 16 May 2012


Wednesday 16th May – Month 3 day 16

United colours of charity shop  
Yesterday without planning for it, I wore a pair of bright pink jeans and I loved them. Colour blocking is really on trend at the moment and although when flicking through magazines such as Look, I’d be a little afraid to try such bright jeans, I’m really happy I did now. Teamed with a simple and plain top I think they look fab which is why I’m sticking with colours today.

Pastel colours no less. Today I’m wearing a pair of skinny pastel purple / lilac jeans from Topshop that I bought in the Roy Castle LungCancer Shop for £4. Not bad seems in the shop they come with a £38 price tag. I’ve teamed my coloured jeans with a plain black t-shirt and black cape / jacket from Next I bought in the Christmas sale for £20. I’ve closed it with a baby pink belt I bought for £1 again from Roy Castle.
Not sure everyone is loving the two pastel colours but thought I’d give it a go, after all this challenge is all about trying new things and putting them together.

No comments:

Post a Comment