Friday 13 April 2012

Friday 13th April – Month 2 day 13

It’s Ladies Day!
Today is one of if not THE highlight of the Liverpool fashion calendar as its Ladies Day at Aintree.

The preparation, planning and often money that goes into each outfit is rather high. Well to buck the trend this year, I’m sporting my charity shop chic finest and a 2010 classic.

My blue and white dress is from Zara and it’s what I wore to Aintree two years ago. Then the sun was shining so I went jacketless but today I’m not feeling quite so brave so I’m wearing my ‘what-would-I-do-without-it’ beige blazer I bought for £6 from a Roy Castle charity shop.

I’ve teamed this with an oversized floppy hat that is totally acceptable for such an occasion that again I bought Roy Castle charity shop for £3. I wasn’t sure at first but now I love it and can’t wait to take it to Marbella with me in July.

I’ve tied a bright teal sash around the hat for a hint of colour and think it actually works.

Hope you all have a flutter on the fillies and maybe try something different this weekend and head to your local charity shop.


Hoping for some sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment