Wednesday 18 April 2012

Tuesday 17th April

Would you like an accessory to go with that Miss?

Women of all ages love accessories, I’ve been teaming my clothes with jewellery, shoes, glitter since I can remember and it’s ever present still today.

With summer fast approaching (although I’m not overly hopeful with the weather) my attention turns to festivals. For the second year on the run I’ll be heading to Parklife in Manchester and I can not wait. One of the most important things to take to a weekend festival is sunglasses and I have found the perfect ones for me. Check these bad boys out. Now bad for £3 hey especially when they have proper lenses in them!



My sister is a big fan of Gossip Girl’s Blair Waldorf and her hair bands and wears one most days. She was having a bit of a bad day so I thought being the good baby sister that I am (if I do say so myself) to buy her a little treat to cheer her up. This came in the form of a rather gorgeous black hair band with a diamante bow detail, its rather cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment