Wednesday 18 April 2012

Sunday 15th April – Month 2, day 15

I feel like a cheat ......
I feel like I have failed as today is the first day since I started this challenge six weeks ago that I haven’t worn any charity shop clothes. There is a good reason behind this though as I’m up early and climbing Mount Snowdon. As well as this challenge I have my physical Challenge 25 as I’ll be climbing Mount Kilimanjaro and Snowdon was part of my training.  I did say I could never say no to a challenge and this is proof of that.

The climb was amazing, the weather stayed dry and the views were just stunning ... oh and we made it to the top which is always a bonus.


When I got home, it was a quick change and I was in my charity shop classic fleece pyjama suit so guess I didn’t really break the rules did I? This pic isnt from Sunday as I was not looking camera ready after Snowdon but this is what I was wearing and they are amazing and from Roy Castle shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment