Wednesday 4 April 2012

Wednesday 4th April – Month two, day four

Oh the weather outside is frightful

What is with the weather please? I had to pull out the black tights again this morning, which after bare legs and summer dresses last week, I really wasn’t expecting.

As I mentioned yesterday, Roy Castle Lung Cancer charity shops have had their changeover and got some fabulous clothes in all of their shops across the region.

I picked up a black sheer cape last week that I thought would look fab with a vest and skinny jeans or over a black bikini when I’m in Marbella in the summer. That said, I loved it so much today I’ve worn it over a black shift dress with black tights and dolly shoes. I also have my hair in a bun so think I’m looking like I’m trying for a geisha look which wasn’t intentional but quite funny.


Over the top of my dress and cape, I wore a leopard print Mack that again I got in our charity shop. It’s from Marks and Spencer’s and only cost me £6. Cant believe the quality of items people donate to our charity shops and I’m sure across them all. Obviously I don’t know the reason as to why people donate the things they do but my opinions on quality in charity shops have changed so much. Think it might be too soon to say I’m a convert and will leave the high street for good but it’s certainly going that way.


No comments:

Post a Comment