Tuesday 3 April 2012


Tuesday 3rd April – Month 2, day 3

New season, new wardrobe

It’s getting to that time of the year when the summer clothes start filling the rails in shops and the colours from darker tones to vibrant and bright shades. Whether you love shopping or not, you cannot say that you don’t at least smile when you see all the summer clothes on display.

Well, that is exactly what is happening in our charity shops today. As they prepare for changeover I am drawn to the summer options and how I can piece outfits together.  

Today I’m wearing black trousers and mocha-coloured cardi, neither of which are summery but I was having one of ‘those’ mornings.

Here are two dresses I bought from our shop today, both of which I can’t wait to wear with a little pair of sandals and sunglasses. Not bad for £7 each are they?!

No comments:

Post a Comment