Monday 2 April 2012

Weekend roundup

This weekend I went to London to see my sister which was fab! Not only as I got to see her but also because we went to Portobello Market and had a good rummage through the charity shops and stalls that lined the road. I tried a few dresses on but nothing was screaming ‘buy me’ so I nearly left empty handed, until I came across a stall selling scarves and pashminas. I was in love with them all. Scarves are a great way to dress up and outfit or add a splash of colour and I’m rarely seen without one.

Here are the three I bought for £1 each!! Usually I dont think '!' should be used but on this occasion they so do.



On Saturday night we headed into Clapham for some drinks and even on a night out all glammed up, I was still proudly wearing charity shop. I teamed a River Island summer dress with my trust blazer, teamed with a thin belt I picked up in one of the Roy Castle Lung Cancer charity shops and a silver clutch I bought in that there London.




No comments:

Post a Comment