Thursday 12 April 2012

Thursday 12th April – Month 2, day 12

Its Liverpool day!

Today is the start of Aintree races so the city is full of glamorous ladies, dapper men and more importantly amazing outfits to look at.

I, on the other hand are not at the races and instead having a bit of a ‘shabby chic’ day clothes wise. I think I’ve taken inspiration from last night’s Apprentice episode.

Today I’m wearing a dusky pink Topshop jumper that I paid £6 for in The Roy Castle Allerton Road shop, a place I would highly recommend any bargain hunters to attend. 

I’ve teamed that with my trusty Miss Selfridge skinny jeans and grey ballerina pumps I bought in a charity shop in Newcastle last year. Feel awful saying this but I don’t actually remember which shop I bought them in.


No comments:

Post a Comment