Friday 20 April 2012

Friday 20th April, month 2 day 20 

I’ve got that Friday feeling, again!

I attend a business networking group each Friday morning called BNI which is great but comes with a 6am start so an early get up. What’s worse than having to set your alarm for 5.30am? Heavy rain beating on your window and waking you up at 3am and again at 4.30am, that’s what. Just lovely.

I need to learn that the temperature it is at 5.30am is not the weather to pick my outfit too. Today I’m wearing a gorgeous black dress with frill tier at the bottom that clings and shapes in all the right places that I’ve teamed with a bright coloured scarf. I love this dress and for £9 I hope other people would and at 5.30am this morning it was the perfect choice and it’s nice and warm but now as we nearer lunch time and the sun is trying to shine (yay!) I am a little on the warm side but the compliments on my dress must admit are keeping me going.

No comments:

Post a Comment