Wednesday 14 March 2012

Day 13 – Recruiting my soldiers

Walking (or rather strutting) into the office this morning eagerly waiting someone to ask ooh Nina, what are you wearing today I am greeted by my boss no less. There I am proudly standing in my high waisted black trousers and spotty t-shirt, charity shop purchases of course to be asked “do you like?” Well of course I did, my boss is always immaculately presented in beautiful clothes teamed with matching accessories to boot.  

She then proceeded to tell me, to my amazement; she had joined my charity shop chic army and that her gorgeous leopard print fitted dress and matching blazer were from her local shop and cost her £14. Winning! I couldn’t quite believe it but I was so happy all the same. More people getting involved is making the challenge fun and a little easy, which is fab!

Granted, next to her I don’t look half as glamorous but I’ll take that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment