Monday 26 March 2012

Sunday 25th March

Weekend round up ......

How lucky have we been with the weather the past few days? So happy to have my sunglasses on and sit in the garden, bliss.

That said, on Saturday I layered up with a jumper, coat, scarf and gloves, oh yes, was rather hot outside but once inside I was cold. Confusing you yet? I was in Altrincham Ice Rink watching the Trafford Metros play. My friend Jamie Rogerson plays for them and its great fun so we went to support them. Shame about the score though ..... but thats a whole different story. *bad call ref*

On Saturday night it was time for cocktails and dancing with my friends. My feet are still sore from all the dancing, fab night though. I teamed my dress with a cream leather clutch bag that I bought at my local church’s charity bring and buy sale for £3. It’s plain and simple and easy to carry, I use it all the time as I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment