Friday 16 March 2012

Day 15 - Flying the flag for Team GB

I can't believe another week has passed and here I am still wearing charity shop clothes and might I add, very happily wearing them too.

This week has been ridiciulously busy in work with big events taking place but even that hasnt swayed me from my path of charity shop chic.

My highlights of the week has to be seeing four of my colleagues wearing chairty clothes too. Just makes it all so much more interesting and fun. So much so, I've started working my magic on other members of the team too .... some I know are going to be a lot harder to convince than others but to me, it just adds to the rewards of the challenge.

Today without really planning to, I have embraced everything about being British and I'm wearing red, white and blue. Least its not tomorrow as not sure how my Irish mother would take to that, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

The sun is out today and its a little warmer so im sporting a white blouse with blue and red detail that I've teamed with blue trousers and bright blue suede shoes. Ok, I'll admit that the beautiful shoes arent a charity purchase but the rest (including my jacket I wore into the office) is and as the rules state, I can team my outfits with clothes I arleady own ..... and come on, these shoes are too cute not to wear at any given moment. 

I love this top too, its really summery and pretty and I'm already thinking it'll look nice on holiday with little denim shorts (which I already spied somein charity shop last saturday)


Even better than this though...... people in work are getting on board with my campaign to not only wear chairty clothes but also encourage people to donate their unwanted clothes to their lcoal shops. I'm all for de-cluttering and donating and not just because I need clothes for the next ten months although that is a factor.

Check out these two GORGEOUS pairs of pumps my boss has doanted to the cause .... if only I was a size 7.


No comments:

Post a Comment