Monday 19 March 2012


Monday 19th March - Day 18


Monday blues ......

Firstly, how quick did Monday come around please? There I was yesterday, all comfy on the couch watching the Liverpool game and tucking into my second (naughty, I know!) slab of homemade chocolate fridge cake and before I knew it was 6.30am this morning and I was on my way to a breakfast meeting, lovely.

It dawned on me when I arrived at the office today that over the past two weeks I have spent more time planning my outfits for work than in the past two years combined. This isn’t too mean up until I started this challenge I didn’t think about my outfits, I'm a woman, of course I did but finding new items to wear and mixing and matching my charity clothes isn’t as easy as opening the wardrobe and pulling out a dress.

Today I'm wearing a stone coloured spotty sheer blouse with a Peter Pan collar teamed with my trusty black shift dress. Not the most exciting of outfits but a 6am start on a Monday doesn’t equal creative outfit choices. My dress isn’t a charity shop purchase but was the bargain price of £10 from Tesco and to sound like my mother, washes so well time and time again. It really does though.

Yes, this photo is me too but a 6am start and a breakout of spots has made me uncharacteristically camera shy so I've taken the executive decision to cut my head off .... It is for the benefit of anyone who reads this as it is for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment