Wednesday 21 March 2012


Wednesday 21st March – Day 20 

Are we nearly there yet?

Today I’m wearing what have quickly become my go-to trousers. I think most women have at least one go-to item in their wardrobe, be it for their comfort, flattery or sheer convenience. I’m a terrible shopper, I know it and I admit it. I buy too much, too often and spend the time after the purchase justifying the cost. That said, there are always the exemptions that may have cost money but the times you wear them they are practically free .... well bearing in mind I only paid £6 for these trousers to start with, they are fast becoming one of the best items of clothing I ever bought.

I teamed those little beauties with a teal green blouse I bought from Next in the Christmas sales. It cost me £8 so although not a charity shop purchase, the price is certainly heading that way. I’ve pinched that in with a thin black waist belt that I bought for £1 in the Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation shop on Allerton Road. I shop I liked before my challenge and one I now LOVE.



Hmm decisions, what to wear?! I must admit, its getting harder to put my charity shop outfits together each day. I've started spending time each night planning ahead and pairing items together. My work is never done but not complaining, a girl and a wardrobe of clothes is never going to end badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment