Friday 23 March 2012

Friday 23rd March – Day 22
I've got that Friday feeling ....

Happy Friday everyone. Oh yes, the weekend is finally upon us and I’m feeling good! The sun is actually shinning in Liverpool, who’d thought that would happen this close to the weekend?

Today I’m really happy because my lovely boss Emma is sporting a very Spring-esq yellow print cardi that she bought in our charity shop. Costing just £7 and looking gorgeous over her black jersey dress, Emma is officially the latest member of the charity chic army.




Today I’m wearing a white blouse with little blue stars on teamed with a black pair of high waisted trousers. Must say the trousers are both comfortable and flattering but with seven buttons, they are quite the effort to get into, shall we say.
As its Friday, I’m also wearing my rather special (if I do say so myself) blue suede shoes to add a sneaky bit of colour and make me smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment