Thursday 15 March 2012

Day 14 (again) Here come the boys .......

Not content with recruiting the women in work to become my charity chic soldiers, I thought I'd go one bigger and try and recruit two of the lads. What can I say, I love a good challenge.

Getting them to listen to anything fashion and shopping related was a challenge so you can imagine how thrilled they were to realise I wanted them to hit a charity shop and wear what they found. A few hot drinks and chocolate treats later they were off to have a rumage. They went together for moral support and I even sent our resident personal shopper to keep them focussed.

How good do these look please? I think we were all pleasantly surprised with the results.

Not only are they giving me their best model poses but both of them are wearing shirts from a charity shop. Costing just £4 each and coming with the labels still on, our boys were rather surprised as what they found in the shop and how quick and easy it was too.

Snaps for effort boys, keep up the good work. x



No comments:

Post a Comment