Thursday 15 March 2012

Day 14 - Bring on the boys

Today I'm wearing a cute little summer dress and to put it politely, I'm freezing! Apparently I thought it was warm in Liverpool this morning, how wrong I was. Thank god for trusty black tights and blazer to complete my outfit and to keep me warm.

My dress is printed with little black birds all over it and makes me want to skip .... I must say I'm feeling rather silly and giddy today.


The best thing about today however is that THREE more of my colleagues are today sporting charity shop clothes. The Charity Shop Chic Soliders are increasing daily and even better, it includes two of the boys!! Wonders will cease right?!

The very gorgeous Sam with her long blonde locks and legs that never, today is wearing a lovely white and black baby doll dress. She falls into the category of girls we hate to love and love to hate becasue she looks fabulous every day, doesnt even try and is just one of the nicest girls. Big love for Sam ... especially today in her charity dress.






No comments:

Post a Comment