Tuesday 6 March 2012


Day 6 - Sporting a tennis-esq dress

This is another bargain little dress that flatters me in all the right places. I know its only a few days in but so far its going rather well.

I do want to let you into a little secret though .... I've been helped so far :) The reason this challenge came about is because I went into a local charity shop and had a good old rummage in their 'swag bags' as I called them and found some GORGEOUS clothes and boughts a lot! The way I saw it, it felt that I was shopping in a low budget high street shop but I was getting high quality clothes.


THE BACKGROUND:

I was set this challenge by my colleague who I constantly talk about my clothes purchases. She thought it would be fun to see if I could do it and how I went about it so never one to turn a challenge down, here I am 6 days in and going strong.

I must admit that I didnt blog over the weekend BUT that was more because I've struggled with the blogging and not the charity clothes wearing. I have pictures of all my outfits to prove it.

THE RULES:
  1. I must only buy clothes from charity shops for 2012
  2. I can team my charity shop chic items with clothes I already own, otherwise this will be a very expensive challenge
  3. Certain items of clothing e.g underwear, swimwear and pyjamas are exempt as I think we'd all agree those arent pieces of clothing we like to buy second hand.

THE SWAG

This is part of the swag I bought myself .... thought it would get me started at least!
  • 15 dresses
  • 1 blazer
  • Capri trousers
  • Cute little shorts
  • 2 blouses
  • Track suit





No comments:

Post a Comment